The Club is always looking for help and support from local based businesses in the form of sponsorship, as we strive to improve and develop the Club even further.
- West Bridgford Colts Football Club is the largest community football club in the United Kingdom
- There are 72 teams affiliated to the Club
- There are over 1,100 registered players to the Club
- The Club is affiliated to the Nottinghamshire Football Association
Sponsorship can come in a range of opportunities such as, but not restricted to:
- Advert in a match day programme
- Match ball sponsorship
- Match sponsorship
- Pitch side perimeter advertising
- Kit sponsor
- New stand sponsor
- Advert in our club newsletters
- Advert and link to company website on this Team Sponsors web page
We have a full database of our members and their guardians who we regularly communicate with, and a Club Newsletter launched in Feb 2016.
Did you know?
- 39.12% of the community fall into the AB social grade (UK average 22.96%)
- 20.00% of the community is between the ages 30-44
- 21.40% of the community is between 45-59
If you are interested in supporting our Club, we would welcome the opportunity to meet or discuss with you any of the above options or any other ideas you may have.
Please contact Peter Stansbury, Club Chairman, for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following provide much appreciated support to Colts through sponsorship: